Legion Aramid is a lower cost alternative to Legion Polyethylene and is lighter in density than steel or GRP armours.
The material is predominately used for ballistic spall liners and is idea for lower levels of protection (handgun and light machine gun). Spall liners are commonly mounted on the inside of a vehicle, vessel or structure and are designed to encapsulate the impacting projectile.
- Thickness from 1mm to 40mm
- Standard size panel 3000mm x 2000mm, larger panels can be accommodated
- Light weight
- High impact strength
- Water resistant
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- Protection against 9mm, .44 Magnum and 2xDM51 grenades
- Excellent fragment protection