2017 has been a busy year at ASL GRP and in 2018 we look set to reach new heights.
2017 ASL highlights:
– Now offering new lightweight modular grenade solutions.
– Lightweight BR5 and BR6 protection.
– Range of BR6 land Cruiser mouldings.
– We have collaborated with renowned catamaran designer Cheetah Marine, to offer military grade patrol boats.
– We exported our 480th blast container.
– Our new website was launched this year – far easier to navigate and find product information. Our vehicle, marine, blast and architectural protection can be viewed online, all of which can be made bespoke to your specifications.
New solutions for 2018:
– Composite armour components for the 2018 Mercedes Benz Sprinter.
– Testing on lightweight Stanag III.
– Ultra lightweight anti-cut solution.
The ASL GRP team would like to thank our customers and suppliers for their fantastic support and look forward to seeing you all next year.
If you have any requirements in 2018 that we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com